MQL4 Trading Automation Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to this website and any other associated websites owned and operated by (Luca Spinello) or any of its subsidiary companies (together being the “Site”).
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which you may make use of the Site, whether as a guest or a registered user, each time you use the Site. Use of the Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Site. The training, custom software, recommendations, and reviews contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and that you will comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use any part of the Site.
You must be at least 13 years of age to access or use our Services. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only access or use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in connection with our Services. If you are accessing or using our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms on that person or entity’s behalf and that the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates these Terms.
User Accounts and Account Security
You will need to use your credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third-party online platform to access some or all of our Services. You must maintain the security of your third party account and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of such users that occur in connection with your account.
Commercial Software License
- Subject to the payment of applicable license fees and subject to the following terms and conditions, you have been granted an exclusive, transferable right to use the specified Software for a specific time frame as separately agreed between yourself and MQL4 Trading Automation or its distributors. You may:
install and use the Software only on as many units (typically handheld devices, personal computers, servers or other hardware, jointly referred to as “Device”) as stated in the Software, License Certificate, applicable invoice, product packaging or agreement where these Terms have been appended;
- create copies of the Software for installation and backup purposes;
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the software for any purpose, even commercially.
Use of the Site and product
You may use the site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You agree not to:
- Resell and distribute our product for commercial or non-commercial purposes as such acts violates the exclusive software license agreement and also infringes our copyright and industrial property law. It will be deemed fraudulent and illegal to do so and will lead to the termination of the software license without prior notice and without refund.
- Our site and content in any way that may cause damage, impairment and or lead to inaccessibility of the website. Any attempt to do so will lead to software license(s) termination without notice and without the possibility of a refund.
- Our site and content in any way which may be unlawful, illegal, harmful, fraudulent or contrary to any federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To copy, store, transmit or procure any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bomb, spyware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Scrape, extract, harvest or disaggregate data from MQL4 Trading Automation whether by manual or automated means for any commercial, marketing or other purposes without our express written consent.
- Transmit or send any advertising or promotional material including any spam, chain letter or any other similar unsolicited commercial communication.
We assume no liability for problem caused by external reasons like hardware, software, web servers problems, power outage and others. This is to say that we cannot be held liable for any financial or personal loss, damage which may occur due to external reasons.
We assume no liability for losses or missed profits due to the malfunction of a trading platform or the use or malfunction of one of the downloaded products or code.
Information or advice provided through MQL4 Trading and Automation is/was given after a careful research. It is however not intended to replace the advice of appropriate and qualified professionals and we take no responsibility for any possible failure.
Every user who uses our product at any market takes full responsibility for doing so. We take no responsibility for any loss incurred due to the use of our product.
You agree to be fully aware of the risk involved with the purchase of any product on our website.
All content can only be used for non-commercial purposes only if such content retain their copyright and propriety notices without any modification or changes.
MQL4 Trading Automation can grant you a refund of any purchase you made provided you made the request for a refund within 7 days from the purchase of the product.
Note that only the purchase price will be refunded and not the transaction cost.
You may be asked to confirm your refund request before we process your request. In this case you are mandated to do so within 7 days to avoid your request being automatically cancelled.
- Customers who have purchased a particular product for a second time after being granted a refund in their first purchase. Purchasing the said product a second time will be construed to mean that you are satisfied with the product.
- Product purchased at a discount rate or if a discount code was applied.
To request a refund use the form in our Contact Us page and specify the order number.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
The materials on mql4tradingautomation.com are provided “as is.” MQL4 Trading Automation or (Luca Spinello) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, MQL4 Trading Automation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
MQL4 Trading Automation does not warrant that the functions offered on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. MQL4 Trading Automation may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features of our Website & Services, at any time without notice or liability.
The risk of loss in trading can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Before deciding to trade and/or invest, you should carefully consider your objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not trade or invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You therefore acknowledge and agree that all trading is solely at your own risk. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and you should seek advice from an independent financial advisor before trading.
You also acknowledge that the Site or Luca Spinello has not and will not make any specific recommendations to you upon which you are entitled to rely. You also understand that the information disseminated on this website does not constitute investment advice or a trade recommendation.
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. MQL4 Trading Automation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MQL4 Trading Automation of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
Changes to these Terms
MQL4 Trading Automation may revise these Terms and Conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. For inquiries about these Terms and Conditions, Contact Us.