By registering and acting as an affiliate of MQL4TradingAutomation.com you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. For the purpose of the following you are the “Affiliate”.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, when applying to be an affiliate please provide accurate and honest information. Be aware that the review process may take a few days but feel free to contact us after 5 business days in case you haven’t received a response.
If your application is approved you will be assigned a unique referral ID that you can use to promote MQL4TradingAutomation.com products and pages. You can check your Affiliate Area for information about visits, referrals information, creatives, graphs and more.
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
MQL4TradingAutomation.com offers a commission structure that will reward the affiliates based on their performance.
The system works with tiered monthly commissions earned, the higher your commissions and the higher the rate. Commission earned means the commission earned from the sales in the month.
- From 0 to $100 commissions earned in the month, 10% affiliate commission
- From $100 to $500 commissions earned in the month, 15% affiliate commission
- From $500 to $1000 commissions earned in the month, 20% affiliate commission
- From $1000 to $5000 commissions earned in the month, 25% affiliate commission
- Above $5000 commissions earned in the month, 30% affiliate commission
The % is based on the total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link, at the net of coupons and discounts.
We pay out affiliate commission in USD directly to your bank account, debit card or Paypal in the first week of every month.
Since we have a 7-day Money back guarantee we only pay commissions that are older than 7 days.
The minimum payout balance is $50.
Depending on the payout method the payment can take from 1 to 14 business days to clear.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). We do not offer recurring referrals.
Referral Link Tracking
MQL4TradingAutomation.com offers several ways of tracking affiliate referrals:
- Standard Referral Link, is a classic referral link, you can find it in your Affiliate Area
- Customised Referral Link, you can choose a custom referral link
- Direct Link, if you own a website or domain you can register it in your affiliate area and we will assign to you all visitors coming from your domain (it requires your domain to use a SSL https)
- Dedicated Landing Pages, we can create dedicated landing pages for you, so that all the visitors landing on those pages will be considered referred by you
We highly encourage the use of Direct Link and Dedicated Landing Pages because they usually provide a better user experience and are easy to track.
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, or lands on a dedicated landing page of yours, or comes from a domain you have registered as yours, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to test and decide if purchasing one of MQL4TradingAutomation.com products.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
- The customer is referred by another affiliate after you have referred them, the last affiliate referring a customer takes priority
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from MQL4TradingAutomation.com. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote MQL4TradingAutomation.com.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by MQL4TradingAutomation.com will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to MQL4TradingAutomation.com and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about MQL4TradingAutomation.com
- Write a review or a blog post about Forex and Automated Trading Tools
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
The following prohibited promotional methods are meant to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity.
- Promotion on coupon websites
- Any type of spam
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of MQL4TradingAutomation.com and its owner. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against MQL4TradingAutomation.com and its owner. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
For any question or doubt regarding this Affiliate Agreement or Affiliate Operations please Contact Us.